Hello professional bass tournament fans. Welcome to JamesElamFishing.com.
If this is your first visit to my site… thanks for dropping in ! If you’ve been here before, welcome back!
I’m James Elam, professional Bassmaster tournament angler. I was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I attended Broken Arrow High School where I was a high school state wrestling medalist and received All American honors in both Freestyle and Greco Roman styles. After High School, I attended Oklahoma State University and graduated with a Bachelor degree in Landscape Architecture. While at OSU, I also served as the Oklahoma State University Bass Fishing Club President for 2 years.
Growing up, and all through college I have always been an avid
• Takeoff – Lake Conroe | Houston Texas | Time and exact location to be announced
• Outdoors Expo – George R. Brown Convention Center | 1001 Avenida de las Americas | Houston, Texas 77010
•Weigh-Ins – Minute Maid Park | 501 Crawford Street | Houston, Texas 77002
• Lake Cherokee | Jefferson Co., Tenn. | February 9-12
• Lake Okeechobee | Okeechobee, Fla. | February 23-26
• Toledo Bend Reservoir | Many, La. | April 6-9
• Ross Barnett Reservoir | Ridgeland, Miss. | April 27-30
• Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest benefitting the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department | Lake Sam Rayburn | Lufkin, Texas | May 18-21
• Lake Dardanelle | Russellville, Ark. | June 2-5
• St. Lawrence River | Waddington, N.Y. | July 20-23, 2017
• Lake Champlain | Plattsburgh, N.Y. | July 27-30, 2017
• Lake St. Clair | Macomb Co., Mich. | August 24-27, 2017
• Central Open #1 | Table Rock Lake, Branson, Mo. | March 2-4
• Central Open #2 | Sabine River, Orange, Tx. | June 15-17
• Central Open #3 | Grand Lake O’ the Cherokees, Grove, Okla. | October 5-7